I’d like to live in USA with my wife and improve my knowledge. I’m living in San Francisco with my visa B1/2 but I’m looking for a business course to stay here more time until I find a job that could sponsor me.
I am available to begin in many positions at work because I will go up step by step.
SBF Group - Senior Purchasing and Product Manager (Centauro, By Tennis and Nike stores)
• Choice of mix and supply of stores.
• Analysis and Prospection of new businesses.
• Negotiation of profit margins and financial flows, seeking the best profitability for the company.
• Development of exclusive products with several brands such as Coca Cola shoes, Converse, Calvin Klein shoes, Puma, Oakley shoes, Cavalera, Mofficer, etc.
• Development of Own brands such as OXER training and casual, NORD Outdoor, X7 skateboard, etc.
• Support and guidance to other members of the purchasing team.
• Directing the marketing and sales team in product-related actions.
• Open To Buy (OTB)
• Assortment Plan and Clustering
• Significant contribuitions maily in the products development and sourcing of own brands.
*The largest Sports Company in Latin America
Varchav Franchises – Owner/Managing Director (World Tennis, T1 and World Tennis Classic stores)
• Management off all areas, sales, products, purchasing, logistics, financial flows, human resources, training teams, customer service, market analysis, etc. *Respecting the franchisor’s guidelines
Suco Bagaço Franchises Group – Partner/Managing Director (Juices and fresh sandwiches)
• Food Industry. Total focus on high quality of products, management off all areas such as sales, products, purchasing, logistics, financial flows, human resources, training teams, customer service, market analysis, etc. *Respecting the franchisor’s guidelines.
Germak Group - Senior Purchasing Manager (Tennis Statio and Sport City stores)
• Choice of mix and supply of stores
• Training and coordination of Purchasing team.
• Negotiation of margins and financial flows, seeking the best profitability for the company.
• Responsible for marketing, sales actions, visual merchandising and campaigns.
• Market research, results monitoring, analysis and Prospection of new businesses and brands.
• Development of exclusive products with several brands.
• Experience in negotiations with many brands as Adidas, Nike, Mizuno, Asics, Olympikus, Reebok, Fila, Lacoste, Diesel, Oakley, VANS, New Balance, Crocs, Timberland, Havaianas, Caterpillar, New Era, Keds, UFC, Everlast, Lupo.
• Lead the Sales Supervision and Management team.
• Support and guidance to other areas of all departments.
*The largest specialized sneaker company in São Paulo and area. Focused in trands and fashion.
Nicky’s shoes and bags Limited – Store Manager and Sales Supervisor
• Responsible for all in-store directions, assisting the purchasing industry, training and monitoring sales teams to achieve results.
• Supervision and planning of goals.
• Focus on the quality of service and customer satisfaction, respecting the KPI and controlling profit & loss.
• Assembly and inauguration of new stores, shop window assembly, VM and campaigns.
• Organization of inventories, product quality reviews, receipts and returns of products.
• Manage and actively participate in daily sales, total support of the sales team and clients.