• Investigated new testing technologies and tools to be implemented by quality
• Directed project teams to maintain quality performance criteria and scheduling
Lenel Acces Control
• Perfected interface linking of different computer systems to allow information to
Electronic Security be shared among users.
Microsoft Office • Provided project managers with ROI estimations and cost-saving measures to
assist them in making decisions regarding implementation of project plans.
• Designed and presented technical proposals for clients' review.
• Investigated new technologies and implemented the best to meet needs of different
Remote Access Software areas.
Project Management • Set timeline of reporting and specifications requirements to distribute to various
business department and IT support teams.
• Provided end-users with training in best practices to eliminate possibility of errors
Software Support and keep data secure.
Active Directory • Provided troubleshooting of malfunctioning of systems and programs and resolved
Structured Cabling SENAPRO / May 2013 - Jun 2014 / Quito
Networking • Produced reports of actions taken to resolve typical issues and referred crisis
situations to management.
• Monitored CCTV systems and other access control systems to note and curtail
Process Management malicious activities, such as theft and access of no authoriced people.
Hardware Testing • Allowed only authorized persons to enter facility and monitored people exiting.
Electrical Circuits • Electronic security projects.
• CCTV administration.
• Access control system administration.
http://linkedin.com/in/rafael-arteaga-lara-3 • Controlled all confidential and proprietary information released to company
• Installed, tested, and serviced all alarm systems In order to guarantee the correct
• Acted as project manager for different software project with the objective of
IT support, electrical installations, computer maintenance, project manager, network maintenance, structured Cableed