- Workers may be asked to operate vehicles, farm equipment, cotton pickers and drive
all tractors (in the field).
- Drive, operate or use the following farming equipment and tools: self propelled
combine, 4x4 Tractor, Front wheel assist tractor, 2wd tractor, forklift, Tele handler,
backhoe, track hoe, crane, lift truck, fuel truck, semi-truck, 1 ton truck, 2 ton Bob
truck, pickup truck, ATV side by side, bulldozer, plasma, cutter, drill, lathe, air seeder,
twin row planter, single row planter, 3 pt. drill, field cultivators, Kelley tool, land plain,
dirt buggy, dike plow, roller, mower, 3 pt. blade, grain cart, roll a cone, chisel plow,
multi grater, misc. hand tools.
- Tow harvesting equipment, drive and operate self-propelled combine and sprayer.
- Attach farm implements including: hipper, disk, dual, chisel plow, potato transplanter,
bush hawg, grain buggy, skid steer, forklift, potato digger, water wagon to water plants,
trailers, plant topper, field cultivator, box blade, and any other equipment related to
the planting, cultivation of crops.
- Worker may be asked to do welding and torch work, when needed.
- Haul grain and sweet potatoes on and off farm for storage.
- Perform a variety of duties such as lubricating and repairing farm machinery and
driving grain trucks to transport crops to elevator or storage area, located on and off
- Repair, maintain and clean all hand tools and mechanical equipment prior to and after
- Wash and clean farm buildings and equipment.