* Responsible for preparation and maintenance of corporate agendas, minutes and other corporate documents, as well as financial records of the Corporation, including providing assistance to the CFO with preparation of the annual budget;
* Coordinates with accountant on processing of all account receivables and payables and maintenance of revolving loan fund accounts;
* Provides financial management functions in support of the corporation as well as two other non-profits, and others as may be assigned, including, but not necessarily limited to, payables and receivables and preparation of financial statements and related records;
* Directly supports the CFO and staff with administrative functions
* Directly assists the CFO and staff with implementation of the marketing programs, mailing of marketing materials, and follow-up functions;
* Coordinates schedules of staff members, committees, and meetings of the Corporation;
* Responsible for management of office procedures and inventory;
* Responsible for database management of Membership, * Board of Directors and Committee rosters;
* Provides clerical support to the staff as needed (minimal);
* Actively adheres to Corporation’s core values of honesty, respect, integrity, responsibility and accountability.
* Other functions as may be assigned by the CFO.
* College or business school training preferred, but not mandatory.
* Computer skills including, but not necessarily limited to, proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and related software applications required.
* Familiarity and experience in basic accounting functions, Peachtree Software or equivalent, basic account receivables and payables and related accounting functions required.
* Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task on a variety of projects and functions.
* Personable character, strong interpersonal skills, professional appearance, excellent phone manner, good tact and judgment required.
* Good to fluent English
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
* Tax-Deferred Annuity 403(b) 401(k)
* Tuition Assistance
* Comprehensive In-House Training Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Relocation Allowance.
* Sign-On Bonus.