JOB ORDER: TRUCK DRIVER – TRACTOR-TRAILER TRUCK
- Company: APS TRANSPORTS
- Job Location: Laurel, Maryland
- Open Positions: 15 Over the Road Drivers
- Experience: Min 3-year experience. Ideal 5 years.
- Salary: Average salaries vary between $55,000 and $66,000 a year based on experience and performance. (Miles driven plus potential mile per gallon bonus) o Drivers will ride between 2,500 to 3,200 miles per week, it always changes and there is no minimum guarantee.
- Payments: Weekly
- Job Description: Truck Driver -Tractor-trailer trucks
Responsible for transporting goods from one place to another using heavy or tractor-trailer trucks while performing duties in a safe and efficient manner.
Qualifications & Criteria:
- Experience of minimum of three (3) years, ideal (5) years or more
- intermediate or conversational English
- Have a valid CDL commercial driving license (or similar in the local country). Applicant – immigrant must take CDL course e test during 30-45 days in the United States
- No current License Suspension or Revocation
- No serious or disqualifying traffic violation in the past (3) years
- No preventable accidents involving fatality, bodily injuries or disabling damage to motor vehicle in (5) years
- Clean criminal record (Criminal record needed)
- Completion of FULL background check
- Comply with Department of Transportation Drug and alcohol regulations
- Minimum 23 years old Essential Functions of Truck Driver
- Maintain accurate records and logs according to DOT regulations
- Follow supervisor’s instructions on material pick-up and delivery procedures
- Operate truck safely and apply knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering vehicle in difficult situations
- May be required to drive combinations with variety of trailers such as live bottom, end dump, pups, bottom dump, side dump, dry van, flatbed, full, depending on each company requirements. Must be able to hook and un-hook these combinations properly
- Responsible for proper loading and securing of freight. Assist in loading and unloading as required
- Perform vehicle inspections and preventative maintenance before, during and after trips and record any defects they find; responsible for brake adjustments, tire chain-ups and minor repairs as needed while on the road
- Reports serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel
- Keep their truck, and associated equipment, clean and in good working order
- Follow schedule to ensure timely delivery
- Ability to execute maximum force to lift, push, pull or carry objects weighting up to 50 lbs. The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be require from day to day.
Type of employment program in the USA:
Permanent – Green Card. Under the EB-3 SKILLED EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM. There are some countries that their Green Cards dates are concurrent making possible faster process (12-24 months) when in country of origin. When the applicant is in the USA, we can do Adjustment of Status and applicant can receive EAD authorization of employment in 5-7 months while wait for Green Card (12-18 months) in the USA.
Cost of the Legal Process through our Immigration Consultation Partner
It is important to know that expenses related to immigration and Human Resources consulting are 100% of the worker. (file will be sent via e-mail). Ther are som employers that will do payroll deductions of part or full cost of the program.
Employer assist and help providing accommodation for the worker. A monthly fee will be charged to pay the accommodation for 4 per apartment. Average monthly $500
CDL School and cost:
Employer provides training and cover expenses related to acquiring the CDL certification in 30-45 days upon arrival.
Countries of Preference:
Brazil, South Africa, Colombia, Ukraine, Mexico, all Asia countries. Any country is welcome.
How to apply:
- Applicant fill out questionnaire sent by accredited representative in your country
- Scan and send questionnaire filled out plus DRIVERS LICENSE, COPY OF VALID PASSPORT, EXPERIENCE EVIDENCE, RESUME. If any USA experience copy of US VISA and I-94 proof of stay (if in the USA before)
- We will only process applications of really interested applicants that understand the process and its financial responsibilities stated above. No exceptions.
Questions & Answers?
How long does it take for me to start working for the employer?
The process takes between 12-24 months depending if your filling with USCIS from country of origin or if in the USA. If in the USA the applicant can start working in approximately 5-7 months.
Why do I have to pay for USCIS fees and Immigration consulting services?
Because the costs related to Green Card are of the applicant. The major benefit is of the applicant and his/her family.
Do I have a guarantee of receiving my permanent residency and Green card?
The immigration company or immigration attorney can not guarantee a positive response from USCIS. The USCIS system analyzes the personality, morality of the applicant.
If I file my process from my country of origin, how does the process works?
First the applicant must be approved by USCIS, after that the whole process is sent to the Consular office of country of the applicant for medical examination, bio metric, interview.
Do I get my Green Card in my country of origin?
No. Applicant receives the Permanent Residency stamp in his/her passport which will give the right to request the Green Card upon arrival in the USA.
All applicants must be screened and have a complete DOSSIE in order to participate. All applcants must agree to pay the cost of preparation of file. We must guarantee employer and DOL and USCIS that you qualify.
Employer will do payroll deductions for the cost of the EB-3 PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT.