Assists servers by managing reservations; seating guests, clearing tables, running food.
Duties of Hosts:
* Identifies current and future patron service requirements by establishing personal contact and rapport with customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
* Welcomes customers; identifies appropriate seating patterns, escorting customers to dining area; seating them; presenting and introducing menus; announcing waitperson's name.
* Maintains dining room ambiance by inspecting and monitoring serving stations, table linens, floors, seating, lighting, and music. * Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Duties of Bussers:
* Clears tables, sets tables, assists customers if requested.
* Assists servers as requested by carrying food, and other tasks.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
One year of related experience required. Foster teamwork, customer service, safety management, multi-tasking, thoroughness and customer relationships, all while emphasizing excellence.