Must speak at least Intermediate English;
Food Preparation and Assistant Cook
Assisted the chef in the preparation of foods such as meal service entrees, fast foods and baked goods.
- Prepared food to include beverages, salads, dressings, sandwiches, hot and cold plates.
- Operate point-of-sale cash register; calculate total cost of items and accept payment in cash, on debit cards, or on charge cards.
- Performed other various clerical duties in food services offices as required.
- Provided customer service as needed.
- Operated food production equipment to include pizza ovens, choppers, mixers, and other vegetable, and meat processing equipment.
- Transported food or supplies to serving areas; ensured that areas are properly set up; assembled and replenished food, supplies, and equipment as required; ensured proper temperature of food and correct counter display; received and processed orders, apportioned, and serve food to customers.
- Delivered all food orders requested in a timely manner.
Workers with authorization to work in the USA (EAD) or Permanent Residency US citizen.
EB-3 Permanent Employment Program
Company is also in the process of Labor certification to hire/import international labor. The cost of the USICS process is the responsibility of the worker. Employer allows payroll deduction for the cost of the Permanent process (Green Card). Please follow the link and instructions of how to participate: https://jlrecruitment.net/job-application
Must have less than 2 years experience working in restaurants overseas or in the USA to qualify for the EB-3 UNSKILLED;
MUST DOWNLOAD QUESTIONNAIRE IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE