Rede Hoteleira is looking for under the J-1 W/T e J-1 Internship
Work legally in the USA under the J-1 Work & Travel (4 months working + 1 month traveling) and J-1 Internship of 3 to 18 months. Jobs & Visas USA through its Social Media @jobsandvisasusa, Job/Resume Platform, and APP soon to come can guide you to direct contact with U.S. employer/sponsor or recruiter:
- Event Coordinator - year round
- Business Developer - year round
- Assistant Director of Operations - year round
More positions for ongoing applications:
- Project Manager: Rotational training covering the departments of Visa process and application, Marketing and Human Resources.
- Assistance Head of School Relations: Developing relationships with international universities and host companies, Marketing, Communication, personal contact, follow up, planning and organization of Career Fairs.
- Business Developer: A background in sales and hospitality, growth oriented,.
- Finance Specialist: Professional level of accounting work, general responsibilities for accounting or financial management functions.
- Customer Service: In direct communication with Sponsor organizations, manager of all visa procedures and applications and follow up with candidates.
- Marketing Assistant: Developing and implementing social media strategies and presence, coordinating content, updates to website and email campaigns. Researching trends and emerging platforms and tools. Organization of Career Fairs.
- Graphic Designer: Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics and layouts, working closely with Marketing.
- Assistant Director: Assist Director of Operations or CEO. Help plan and create schedules of international recruiting trips. Work with the Director to sustain and grow partnerships in different countries. Assist with international recruitment events. Represent the organization in specific markets.