Types of H2B jobs:
Hospitality, theme parks, in a restaurant, or even as a ski instructor, housekeeper, cooks, construction, landscaping, food and seafood processors, many others - the H2B visa maybe the right visa for you.
Types of H2A jobs:
All jobs related to agriculture, farms, etc. the H2A visa maybe the right visa for you that likes to work with dirt and land.
All expenses related to the H2A and H2B programs (travel and visas) are either paid or reimbursed by the employer. There isn’t recruiting fees to be paid.
You can be part of our website FREE of charge signing up, posting a nice English resume with a recent photo and even creating a VIDEO RESUME to make it very professional and raising your chances of hiring. OUR SYSTEM ONLY ACCEPTS PROFESSIONAL RESUME POSTINGS. Now FREE REGISTRATION DOES GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO APPLY FOR JOBS, BE VIEWED BY US RECRUITERS AND US EMPLOYERS 24/7.
You can become a OPTIONAL paid member of Jobs & Visas USA acquiring our HR Consulting Service having us getting you ready for a nice professional presentation to employers clients requesting resumes from our database and our support + top and bottom banner in all pages of the site, Inside banner to expose resume with a denominated link and also get a MINI RESUME showing what type of program and professional experience exposed in the pages SEARCH JOBS & SEARCH RESUMES;
The H2A - H2B visa Process and Requirements:
1) The employee (job seeker) must 1st have a job offer from a US employer to perform a temporary job (We can help job seekers to be viewed and considered as
2) The employee must meet the minimum qualifications for the job that the employer has offered.
3) The US employer files the H2A - H2B application with the US Immigration Bureau (form I-129)
4) The employee must intend to return home when the job ends and visa expires. The employee is interviewed in their country of origin in order to receive visa. Employer can hire non immigrant valid visa holders in the USA as long as they pay to request I-129 approval for who he is hiring.
Who Qualifies for an H2A - H2B visa:
Countries eligible to participate in the H-2A non-immigrant workers program: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark , Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kiribati, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg Republic of Macedonia, Madagascar, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa, San Marino , Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, United States of America and Vanuatu.
Countries eligible to participate in the non-immigrant H-2B program: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kiribati, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Samoa, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands South Africa, Spain, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay and Vanuatu.
The H2A- H2B visas are available to employers of foreign non-professionals. The visas are only available for work that is temporary in nature. Meaning:
- Recurring seasonal need;
- Intermittent need;
- Peak-load need; and
- Onetime occurrence.
H2A - H2B Visa duration:
The duration of the H-2A - H2B is limited to the employer's need for the temporary workers. The maximum authorized period is 10 months. In average the contracts lasts between 6-8 months. However, the employer may extend the duration up to three years in some situations.
If the prospective worker is outside of the USA, they must then apply for a visa with the US consulate.
- The H2A - H2B visa application includes:
- Job offer from a US employer
- DS-156, Application for Nonimmigrant Visa
- DS-157 if male between the ages of 16 and 45)
- The necessary filing fees
- Copy of Notice of Approval of H2A - H-2B Petition
- One passport-style photo
- Evidence of ties to the home country (family, property, current occupation, etc.) Like with any other non immigrant visa, the Consulate needs to see that each applicant has ties to the country so that he or she will return home after their work period ends.
If the prospective worker is already in the USA and is changing from one non immigrant status to another, a visa is not required. However,
Entry into the USA
Applicants should be aware that a visa does not guarantee entry into the United States. The officer at the port of entry has