EB-3 Permanent Working Program - Job Seekers

Jobs & Visas USA and JL Recruitment & Consulting LLC through the EB-3 Permanent Employment Program (EB-3 Permanent Employment Program) following US Department of Labor (DOL.gov) and Immigration (USCIS.gov) rules is an interesting tool to guide and direct INTERNATIONAL JOB SEEKERS (Brazilian or other nationalities) to be presented to US employers recruiters and/or HR department who are looking for PERMANENT workforce to complete your staff.

JL Recruitment & Consulting LLC is a recruiting and consulting firm for immigration and visa to the US. It is headquartered in Hollywood and Ft. Lauderdale in Florida, USA, and posts jobs on the Jobs & Visas USA platform (www.jobsandvisasusa.com). Jobs & Visas USA is an electronic platform that is part of the JL Recruitment & Consulting LLC group, which facilitates the recruitment of international workers for their US employer clients in the USA. See some vacancies here: Click HERE!

As an electronic platform to Jobs & Visas USA, it features available job openings from JL Recruitment & Consulting LLC as well as public job openings published by the Department of Labor utilizing the platform's own popularity to advertise various jobs, products and services.

In the recruitment process, JL Recruitment & Consulting LLC analyzes the profile of each employee who applies to employer client positions, assisting in determining experience and how to evidence them for approval with DOL and USCIS. If the applicant does not have a profile to initiate the process, the applicant will be refused and immediately informed of the impediment to participate in US permanent employment programs.

We evaluated your profile, download the application form (Download HERE). Our office in Hollywood, FL, is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm, or by calling +1 (754) 230-7989 (Sales / Whatsapp) and +1 (954) 843-3520 / 3521 (Office).


Who is eligible?

Approximately 140,000 employment-based immigrant visas (divided into five preference categories – EB-1 through EB-5) are available each fiscal year for aliens (and their qualifying spouses and children) who seek to immigrate permanently to the United States based on ability, occupation, education, skills, special circumstances, or investment in the United States.

For the first three employment-based immigrant visa categories (EB-1, EB-2 and EB-3), if an individual has the right combination of skills, education, and/or work experience and is otherwise eligible and admissible to the United States, he or she may be able to live permanently in the United States.

Since each category of Employment-Based (EB) Immigrant Visas have different requirements, please refer to the eligibility requirements found on each separate page, prior to filing a petition:


Education Level: Does not require minimum education and less than 2 years of experience in the position for which the employee is being hired. 

English level: Depends on job requirement and on each employer. Important: English is essential for US migration, intermediate level or conversational is ideal, even when not required by the employer from the Department of Labor and Immigration (DOL and USCIS). The waiting time for the process, it is interesting to invest in this point.

Salary:Average salaries vary by job function and requirement. The employer process requires the Prevailing Wage Determination (PWD) at the Department of Employment (DOL). The PWD is the determination of the amount of the minimum wage to be paid to the worker in that position, and the employer may pay a higher wage if he wishes.

Salary payment method: Weekly; Biweekly or Monthly. Depending on the rule of each US state or each employee and their HR.

Job Description: Each occupation has its own standard description (Standard Occupational Classification - SOC), and the employer may add activities to which they will be engaged. Remembering that the standard description with activities added by the employee to the job goes through the Department of Labor (DOL) to determine the minimum wage of the job.

Process Time: After an employer offers an official job offer to the applicant and agrees to be a sponsor for the work visa, JL Recruitment & Consulting LLC and its team of partners will initiate process initiation consultancy, requesting documents required for immigration clearance and working with US government agencies (DOL, USCIS).

 Employer Steps - Approximately 10 months (300 days)
1) PWD (Minimum Wage Determination) - 105 days
2) Announcement of vacant state employment agency - 60 days
3) Recruitment of workers and job offer - 20 days
4) LC (Work Certification) - 120 days

Working Step - Variable
1) Immigration Process - up to 180 days
Note: Premium Process = 15 days 

TOTAL PROCESS TIME = Up to 485 DAYS (approx.12-18 MONTHS)

NOTE: The time of each process step may vary according to the demand of processes in the US Government Organs. The time shown above varies from month to month.

Permanent Residence: Obtaining permanent residence (Green Card) is a separate multi-step process and depends on the requested immigration office, the process itself and other factors. If the applicant is in the US as a student, there is a possibility that JL Recruitment & Consulting LLC will get you to start working at the company by adjusting status and receiving work certification and then awaiting your permanent residence (each case is assessed individually and in detail).

Labor Process (Employer): The process for employer certification to hire foreign workers is the employer's responsibility. To be able to start recruiting and offering jobs to workers takes on average 180 days (6 months), each case is a case. It should be clear to the applicant that the process must follow protocols for both employer and worker and that each process is unique and individually analyzed.

Costs for the EB-3 Employment Program: Currently the amounts for the investment are between $ 12,000 and $ 15,000 depending on the payment method desired by the client. Contact Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm or by phone +1 (754) 230-7989 (Sales / Whatsapp) and +1 (954) 843-3520 / 3521 (Office) for information of how to make payments and participate. 

Airfare, Relocation and Housing: JL Recruitment & Consulting LLC with the help of its partners in various states will help you differently on your arrival in the USA. Indicating better values for national (US) and international tickets, real estate, car shops, schools for dependents, assisting and helping the applicant to settle in comfort and that meets their needs. All services and provided by partners are their responsibility, we only indicate the services to facilitate installation, and the costs are the responsibility of the applicant.

Medical Exams: All medical examinations requested during the process are the responsibility of the worker as well as the costs.
Valuation partners in the USA Gatewat Immigration(USA). Please check with your US consulate about cost in your country.

Contract time with the Employer: The program is permanent employment, but the contract time depends on each employer on your job offer. Each employer determines in his job offer a minimum contract period that the employee must work for his company, which usually ranges from 1 to 5 years.

Process Steps for Workers:

1. Download the job application form; SHOP NOW!
NOTE: Please send the completed form with payment confirmation of INITIAL EB-3 CONSULTING - Online Visa Consulting below.
2. Complete the form. The form should be saved in .PDF;
   2.1. Dates in American format: MM / DD / YEAR
   2.2. In empty spaces (if a box does not apply to the candidate - it has to be filled in with: NONE OR N / A)
3. Documents that require to be scanned on both sides should be combined into one file. Documents that require translation, should be combined in one file: original & translation.
   3.1. Each document should be saved separately (not all documents in same file) in .PDF or .JPEG. CAPITAL LETTERS, Name - first letter: Capital, remaining letters: lowercase. (1- Video - SMITH, John)
4.Number corresponding to the number of the document as it is on the Check list:
   4.1. Copy of passport
   4.2. Copy of education documents
   4.3. Copies of documents related to immigration
   4.4. Curriculum (save as .DOCX or .PDF)

5. All documents must be sent together all at once to email: eb3application@jlrecruitment.net  - Subject: Job Application Form - NAME – Position

Contact Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 5 pm or by phone +1 (754) 230-7989 (Sales / Whatsapp) and +1 (954) 843-3520 / 3521 (Office), and ask your questions about the process application, form filling and submission of documents. 

Choose from the payment options here: 

Beginning of consulting and presentation of available vacancies, or finding vacancies according to your needs, qualification and location. 

Signing of the contract for the EB-3 Employment Program (Retainer Agreement), Intellectual Protection Agreement (Nondisclosure), Promissory Note and proof of payment Application Assessment Fee.

More information, contact us and schedule a visit:

JL Recruitment & Consulting 
Florida State - L07000109339
Licensed since 10.26.2007

 Jobs & Visas USA


2598 E. Sunrise Blvd.
Suite 2104 - Galleria Mall - 
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
  4000 Hollywood BLVD.
Presidential Circle, Suite 507 - Hollywood, FL 33021

+1 (754) 230-7989 | (954) 843-3521 (M-F / 9am-5pm)
Email: jobsandvisasusa@gmail.com   

U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States – either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization. This diverse workforce contributes greatly to the vibrancy and strength of our economy, but that same strength also attracts unauthorized employment. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. For more information, please visit http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.