EB-3 Overview Employers

A Powerful Recruitment Tool for US Business Owners:

Jobs & Visas USA.com unique and  exclusive online system permanent jobs through its platform and soon on the first APP assisting hundreds of U.S. employer/sponsors, recruiters, staffing companies, or individuals hiring personal workers such as Babysitters, nannies, personal secretaries, etc. Jobs & Visas USA teamed up with a major International Recruiting company and Immigration Attorneys - JL Recruitment & Consulting LLC of Florida, USA with over 15 years of know-how and expertise. 


Many companies find it difficult to recruit and retain motivated and skilled employees who have the specific qualifications for the job. Perhaps your company is in a highly skilled industry, or in a trade in which there is a limited number of qualified workers, or in a business that has a high employee turnover, or in a geographical location that does not attract workers. If any of the above apply to your company, you should consider hiring international workers permanently under the correct Permanent Employment Program that offers the opportunity of Green Card to the international workers. Let us help you solution of employment deficiency in your trade today!

General Services - Unskilled EB-3 Program

Air Jobs - Skilled EB-3 Program (great program to adjust status from M-1) and graduate flight students 
Resultado de imagem para truck driver
Transportation Jobs - Truck Drivers (CDL A, CDL B) Skilled EB-3
Construction, Landscaping, Mason, Janitorial, Cleaning, General Labor - EB-3 Unskilled 


The hiring process for an international worker is similar to that for hiring a U.S. worker. JL Recruitment & Consulting LLC will handle the whole Labor Process with DOL - Department of Labor such as PWD (prevailing wage determination), the ads to be posted on a major newspaper of your region and SWA of your state to show your efforts to hire national workers that are very hard to find. 

H-2B to EB-3 can also be a great solution for employers that would like to hire some or most of their H-2B already sponsored and already in the United States. It is very important that their H-2B still valid in order to process the Adjustment of Status at proper time.  Very important that employers start their PWD - DOL due to the fact that today is taking around 118-120 days to process. 

How to start hiring internationally today?

Get in touch and we will be happy to explain further over the phone, visit your HR , or we can Skype you at anytime you would like. 

Email: jobsandvisasusa@gmail.com

U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States – either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization. This diverse workforce contributes greatly to the vibrancy and strength of our economy, but that same strength also attracts unauthorized employment. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. For more information, please visit http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify.